• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★ FreeOnes most popular babe top 100 for 2012 is out (full list) ★

Roald

I can set my own custom title!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
full of surprises !
how are these ranks made exactly ?!

Some of the components are searches, clicks, star ratings on the babe section...a bunch of other stuff a programmer tried to explain at one point but my eyes glazed over.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Some of the components are searches, clicks, star ratings on the babe section...a bunch of other stuff a programmer tried to explain at one point but my eyes glazed over.

they might be hypnotizing you. ever thought of that, hmm have you?

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

So, in another words they probably don't have a clue how they did it either. ;)

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
So, in another words they probably don't have a clue how they did it either. ;)

lol if you knew our dev team that could very well be ;)

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Little Caprice :) takes a couple steps forward Lexi Belle :( takes a couple steps back, I think anyway if memory serves. Nice list. :thumbsup:

Actually, I started a thread on this once upon a time. I glazed over some folks eyes around these parts that time too, guess it isn't very interesting to the casual woman watcher. :(

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
Jynx Maze 84, Jada Stevens 94?! and no Franceska Jaimes?? whats wrong with some people? :D

also i have said it before and i will say it again but i do not get the appeal of Lisa Ann one bit!