• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4124560/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javicia_Leslie

Javicia Leslie (/dʒəˈviːsiə/ jə-VEE-see-ə)[1] is an American actress. She will play the title role in the television series Batwoman in the second season. She appeared in two seasons of the series God Friended Me.

Born
May 30, 1987 (age 33)
Augsburg, Germany
NationalityAmerican
Alma materHampton University
OccupationActress
Websitejavicia.com

Early life and education[edit]
Leslie was born into a military family on May 30, 1987, in Augsburg, Germany.[2][3] Her family moved to Maryland where she grew up in Upper Marlboro. She attended Hampton University where she appeared in productions of Seven Guitars, for colored girls, and Chicago.[2]

Career[edit]
Following her graduation, Leslie moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.[4] She appeared in the BET series The Family Business and was in the 2019 film Always a Bridesmaid.[5] She previously appeared in two seasons of the series God Friended Me. Leslie was cast in the title role of Batwoman in 2020. She will play Ryan Wilder for the show's second season, replacing Ruby Rose who played Kate Kane.[3]

Personal life[edit]
Leslie is bisexual.[4] She is trained in Muay Thai and is vegan.[3]

Filmography

Overview (2)

Birth NameJavicia Leslie Walker
Height5' 3½" (1.61 m)
Mini Bio (1)

Javicia Leslie was born in Augsburg, Germany. She moved to Maryland at a young age and was raised in Upper Marlboro near Washington, DC. Her first stream of work began as the lead for the television film, Killer Coach. Javicia has continued to work ties with series such as MacGyver, Chef Julian, and Prototype. In 2017 she filmed a role as one of the leads in the film - " The Family Business", based on the NY Times best selling author, Carl Weber. In 2018 she landed her first series regular role as Ali Finer in "God Friended Me" as the sister to Brandon Michael Hall for CBS. Along with film, television, and commercials, Javicia has performed in many plays. These plays include August Wilson's Seven Guitars, Ntozake Shange's For Colored Girls, and Bob Fosse's Chicago. Javicia Leslie is also trained in Muay Thai, Boxing, Weapons, Dance, Track, and Swimming and regularly trains in an extensive Fitness Bootcamp.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: L. Entertainment
Trivia (3)

She is trained in Muay Thai.
She is the first black woman to play the title character on a superhero show.
She is a vegan.

MV5BZDFkNzU0YTctZDVlZS00NmRjLWE2YWItYWFjMmQ1ODhkODRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1MzUyMDE@._V1_[1].jpg
MV5BM2FjZTJiYzYtZDEwZC00MTkwLTljZTctNzMyYzgyMmNjYjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1MzUyMDE@._V1_[1].jpg
MV5BM2RhYzhhYWItMGEyYi00ZWEyLThkNDEtMWE1MTc1YTM0OGNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1MzUyMDE@._V1_[1].jpg
MV5BN2E5NDlkNDAtMWVjYS00MzExLWJkNzEtYzg3NGNiMDUzZjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwMzc3MjE@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
MV5BZmNmYzQ0YjUtNTU1My00MjgzLTg5MzAtNzAzNDM0YWVjOTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1MzUyMDE@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member